I always have so many blessings in my life, but here are a few tops from this week!
Last week Jaxon had to have a VCUG done at Cook's. I don't know exactly what it stands for but they have to insert a catheter (so sad) and then take some pictures after they insert some dye into his bladder. Jaxon did not enjoy it one bit and we think it was mostly because we had to hold him down. He did so good though. We got a call from our pediatrician and it was all clear. PRAISE GOD! And we don't have to do that test anymore. I am thankful for that and I am sure Jaxon is as well.
Monday was a big baby day in our families. Husband's twin and his wife, Jessica had their baby early Monday morning. Meet Max!
And late that night my sweet cousin, Hannah, had baby Samuel.
Babies are such a blessing and I am so thankful these 2 are here, safe, and healthy!!
Share your blessings this week:)!


No comments:
Post a Comment