Finally!!! Yes, I know he already a year old, but that goes to show how crazy it has been around here during May. We took these pictures a loooong time ago. I just never got around to posting them.
Baby Jaxon,
I am planning to only call you that one more month but I am sure I will always think of you as my baby. It is just so hard to imagine you getting so big (even though you are doing it right in front of my eyes daily). You are such a fun and joyful baby. You smile pretty much all of the time and are rarely in a sad mood. You make your daddy and I so happy and we love living life with you as a part of it. We love you more than words can say!
Love,
Momma & Daddy
At 11 months:
You have been walking since the beginning of the month (April) and are into everything
you started crying when we take you to the nursery at church
you love to empty out the kitchen drawers
pushed yourself up to a standing position from the floor
you love to take everything off the couch or chair in the living room
you went to your first birthday party for your friend, Graham
you went on an Easter egg hunt and love to shake the eggs
you got sick and threw up 4 times in one day-it made me so sad
you nursed for the last time
you spent several days away from daddy and I while we were on vacation
you are taking 2 naps a day
you nurse or take a bottle 4 times a day
you love to eat just about any kind of food
you are wearing 9-12 month clothing (mostly 12 month)
you sleep 11.5 or 12 hours each night
you love to explore the house and keep me on my toes
you love to talk and you talk in this whisper jabber
Here are a few pictures to accurately portray this little character. A busy boy with lots to do and many funny faces to make!
No comments:
Post a Comment