A few pictures of our weekends of busy (and fun)!
Jaxon finding the toliet paper!
Planting flowers in the newly painted pots!
Dinner at Chick-Fil-A. One just opened about 5 minutes from our house--that means we will probably be there way too much!
Free breakfast the next morning at Chick-Fil-A! Jaxon enjoying his first biscuit! He made a mess!!!
Mark's family visiting!
I had the honor of helping host a baby shower for my sister-in-law!
And Jaxon decided Saturday would be a good time to take 6 steps while I was at the shower. At least his daddy saw him. Here is a short video of the little man taking some steps!
We enjoyed lunch with some dear friends that we don't get to see often enough. We also met one of the elder's from our church and his sweet family for lunch one day. We have gotten to know him and his wife pretty well and it was so fun to meet their kids. We had a small group potluck and game night. The girls play trivial pursuit, the 90's edition, while the boys watched the final four.



Jaxon is taking steps! YEA! I love the video and I love your sweet reaction when he walks to you!!!
ReplyDelete