pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, April 15, 2011

blessing of the week-april 17


I am doing this bible study right now at church with a group of wonderful women. I have learned so much about David that I didn't know. But the biggest thing that has stuck out to me is that no matter what David did, God did not turn his back on him. He kept his promises.

What a blessing it has been to go through this study with these women. I look forward to this time each week together. Their hearts, their wisdom, and their insight bless me each time I am with them!

What is your blessing of the week?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. David's life is such a picture of God's Love and Redemption. I love to watch David running so hard after Him.

    ReplyDelete