pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, April 1, 2011

Blessing of the week

I was looking back and October was the last time I did a blessing of the week--oh WOW! I started doing this each week because I want to remember to focus on the many blessings in my life. So, I am starting again and am hoping to do a MUCH better job of keeping up with it each week.

I am thinking I am going to do a link-up each week for others to share their blessings of the week. Want to join in? I plan to start next Friday and link-up each week on Friday. So check back next week and join in on sharing your Blessing of the week!

As for this week:

I am thankful that I have these messes to clean up,



because that means I have one healthy baby boy in my house!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment