pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weekend Fun

Last weekend was rather eventful around here. Friday night husband was at a 3-5 graders retreat so Jaxon and I spent the night at some friend's house. I am a weenie when left by myself and it was more fun to spend time with them then by myself. Jaxon goes to bed so early that my evening would have been boring. Instead, Erin and I went shopping!!

I think there were four or five different things that we were asked to do on Saturday but we chose two. That was plenty for us. First, Jaxon and I went to a birthday party for sweet Graham. He turned 1!!! It was so fun to be there on his special day. These pictures are the best I got of the boys. It is a perfect representation of these two. Always on the move:)!



After the birthday party we headed to an Easter egg hunt. Obviously Jaxon couldn't hunt eggs, but he had fun trying.





That afternoon, Jaxon decided to help momma and daddy pack for their big trip.

Then we played outside with the bubbles and eggs. He was very concerned about the loud noise that our neighbor was making with his leaf blower.




Sunday, we went to visit my aunt and uncle that live in Burleson. Husband needed to learn to drive a manual car before our trip and they were the only ones we could find who had one. Jaxon loved their little dog. He chased him around, or a least tried. Jaxon couldn't quite keep up with him.


Jaxon helping daddy learn to drive the manual car. Husband is a quick learner so we weren't down there for too long.
  
On the way home from Burleson we had planned to stop and take some pictures in the bluebonnets. Jaxon had other plans. Poor baby threw up 3 times. It was so sad. We had both car seats with us so that was good, but it was a mess. I felt so bad for him. We have been fighting some sort of bug all week. I thought Jaxon was over it but he had another episode this morning. Monday night husband started feeling bad but he was all better by this morning. Thank goodness--1 sick baby is plenty.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment