pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So many crafts to do

And so little time! (I think I have about 30 on my list)

Not that I have to do these crafts, but I sure would like to. Here are a couple of Christmas crafts that I may start now so that they will be done by next Christmas.

 Maybe one of these wreaths?!?!

 
 
And one could always use a good kissing ball!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Very adorable!

    I'm making Christmas nightgowns for Elizabeth and Rebekah for our church's Christmas Pajama Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a BIG fan of that middle wreath - so cute! Maybe we should schedule a Christmas craft date? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also love he middle colorful one!! i might copy! :)

    ReplyDelete