pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas! (and blooper shots)

Every year at Christmas, Husband and I set aside a night that we either go on a date or eat at home and do our Christmas exchange with each other. Here is a walk down memory lane from the past years with the 2 of us.


2005   2006  2007


2008    2009
                                                                      

This year we got to celebrate as a family of 3!!! 



We had a fun quiet evening at home. I fixed dinner and we opened and exchanged gifts. Husband and I usually just do stockings for each other. We did that again this year with each other and with Jaxon as well. One of his gifts wouldn't fit in his stocking so I wrapped it. 

As you can tell from the pictures, Jaxon had to taste test everything. I think they all passed!!! 

                
                   

Notice the picture below. 2+. The blocks were on clearance and we thought he would enjoy them for several years to come. For now, we will probably just put them in the closet;). He has plenty of other things to play with so I am sure he won't miss them.

          



            



Merry Christmas!!!

One thing I have noticed about every time we take pictures we get some pretty funny ones. So I thought doing some blooper shots would be fun. Here are several of us trying to get Jaxon to look at the camera or smile. Enjoy!







post signature

5 comments:

  1. mark & tara,

    jaxon is THE.MOST.ADORABLE.BABY.EVER!!! precious!!!!!

    merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing pictures of Jaxon! ADORABLE! Looks like it was a very fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traditions are great and help you have such wonderful memories. Love looking at the past celebration pictures.
    Oh and the present ones were simply precious.
    See you soon since your snow ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blooper shots are my favorites! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete