pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Embrace the Camera!

It took a few shots (many not shown) to get a good one. He's a mess, but the best kind of mess to have!


 








post signature

10 comments:

  1. He so looks like his daddy. But smiles as big as his mommy smiles. Precious!

    dede

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that his personality is coming out in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! He's got a cute smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that smile!!!! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good mess :) Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it looks like he's trying to talk to you in that first one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you guys have some great smiles!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots...he has the most precious smile. :)

    ReplyDelete