pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, December 6, 2010

Are you ready for some....

Crawling? Cause I'm not sure I am.

Husband was in the living room with Jaxon the other day and said, "Babe, ummmm, he's crawling." 

It is a bittersweet thing. He's growing, but too fast for me. He's becoming independent, which means he needs me less and less. He's mobile, which means I can't take my eyes off of him. 

We are in for it, and we are loving every bit!!!!




We we decided that one night this week after Jaxon goes to bed, we are going to do some crawling on the floor as well, so that we can baby proof this house-yikes!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. too soon, tara, too soon...

    btw, the picture in the top right corner looks like "blue steele"! ha! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jaxon! We need to have another play date soon so that Graham can get the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete