pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blessings of the week!

I have had trouble with this post recently simply because it is too hard to come up with a blessing of the week so I am changing it to blessings of the week. I have soooo many to choose from and just struggle to pick only one. Hopefully this will make it a little easier.

So here goes, a few of my many many recent blessings.

MY MOM:
She has been coming once a week since Mark has been going to Tulsa and she has been a huge help in getting some things done around the house. This past week, when she was here, we attempted to organize the closets. We got a whole lot done, and I could have not done any of it without her here.

MY OLDER BROTHER:
Mark and I (mostly Mark) have done most of the projects in our house ourselves; however, we decided that we were not going to attempt to remodel the kitchen ourselves. There were still a few projects that had to be done between the demo and cabinet install. Mark was able to do all of the in-between projects but his time was limted because he only had the weekends to do it. He pulled a couple of all-nighters to get the various projects finished.
Anyway, one of the projects Mark did was put up drywall on the walls in ceiling in the kitchen. Thankfully, my older brother used to work for a drywall company and was much more experienced and had to the proper tools to help Mark. He came over 2 weekends in a row and was HUGE help to him. Mark would have not finished without his help.

OUR SMALL GROUP:
We love our small group at church and they are such a blessing to us. They have helped us do so many different projects. We enjoy spending time with them each week!! There of the guys in the small group have been a huge help in this kitchen process. One helped knock down an old brick chimney thing (I really don't know what it was) and the others helped finish out the drywall. Thanks guys!

SWEET JAXON:
I love, love, love this sweet baby so much already and I love to feel him moving around inside of me. I am reminded daily in many ways that I am so blessed to have such an easy pregnancy (thus far). I know there are so many out there that have had hard pregnancy's and other complications. I know of a few going through things right now and my heart just hurts for them. I pray for them and think about them often.

Just a few of the many blessings that the Lord has given me.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment