pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, February 19, 2010

Kitchen Update!

So today I came home to this.



and this



and this



and this



So much for my attempt to get somewhat organized this week.

The guys that installed the cabinets today had to move all kinds of stuff around so they could maneuver around inside a little easier. While I was a bit shocked to come in and see the mess, mess, and even more mess, I was excited to see this.


Add Image

and this



and this



and this



I am staying at some friend's house this next week because they will be staining the cabinets and I am about to go crazy living in the chaos . I am so excited to see some progress! Hopefully, we only have about 3 more weeks:).

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Wow, The cabinets look amazing. I'll bet after seeing the mess in the living room that seeing the cabinets brought tears of joy to your eyes.
    Look at all that space you are going to have to put your things in and they're so neat looking. Can't wait to see the stain after next week.

    I may be a little bias, but I think you are handling all the "to do's" quite well. Maybe it will all settle down soon and you can rest before Jaxon comes, because he may not let you rest much in the beginning.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tara, I'm so excited for you! Your home is going to be just beautiful!! And that sweet baby will make it more complete!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just amazed at how you handle EVERYTHING that's going on! Makes my head spin to think about it all. But just think: in a few months you'll be back in your nicely organized home with an adorable baby boy to coddle all day long. :)

    ReplyDelete