Friday I was 13 weeks. CRAZY!!!
My book says that the BB is the size of a large peach. It is amazing to me how this whole process works. It is a true picture of how amazing our God is and how miraculous He created us.
Saturday I woke up and turned to the side and thought WOW! The day before my tummy didn't look like that. Mark agreed. He said that it looked bigger which made me feel better because it wasn't me just imagining it. I am trying to hold off as long as possible before I get some different pants. Most of my pants have room for me to grow in but some of them sure are uncomfortable.
My friend Lisa is going to let me borrow her Bella Band. Hopefully that will give me some more time as well. We'll see!!!
Your blog is so cute!
ReplyDeleteA BIG congrats on the news of the baby! So so exciting!!
Love the new blog design!
ReplyDeleteHope the Bella Band works for you! If you like it, Target has a really good (cheaper!) version called the Be Band. (That company also makes some good maternity tank tops/camis and whatnot.) Also, I've gotten three pair of Gap maternity jeans on eBay for about $15/each. Love them! So I didn't use the Bella/Be band too long. I love maternity jeans ... they're like denim yoga pants.
it was so good to get to see that glowing face of yours,in person, this weekend! you look so good! blessings on your week. love, mini k
ReplyDelete