pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blessing of the week!

While Mark and I experience many blessings throughout each of our days I would like to take time and highlight one each week. It's so easy to get caught up in life and forget the many blessings that God gives us each day.

I have already talked a little about this week's but I want to go a little more into detail. It was a huge blessing this week to hear from the doctor that everything looked great!

We found out I was pregnant fairly early (about 2-3 weeks) and I have been very fearful from the beginning that something was going to happen. I know in my head that the Lord is in charge and He has a plan but I worried all the time.
Going to the doctor and hearing that everything looked great was such a relief. The past several weeks I have been doing better about worrying but it was still in the back of my mind. And even now, I still think about it every so often but the difference is that not only does my head know that God is in complete control but my heart knows it as well.
We continue to pray daily for health and safety for our little one but my heart knows that no matter what, the Lord is in control and in any circumstance I will Glorify and Praise His Holy Name!


:) Blessings

Tara

4 comments:

  1. yes! so thankful that GOD is in control! blessings on your week...so excited about this little one growing! we love him/her already! may GOD continue to wrap a blanket of peace around your heart! love, karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to learn what it means, even this early, to give our baby to the Lord. This is as much control as I'll ever have over his/her safety, and it isn't much! We'll learn together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a mom, the worrying starts early and doesn't end! I try to remember the scripture. "Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is excellent, whatever is praiseworth, think on these things." Remember that it is true that you have a healthy pregnancy, it is praiseworhty that your baby is perfect, and it is excellent that you guys will be parents to a healthy baby before you know it. Think on THESE things and not the opposite. I had to tell myself this SEVERAL times a day at times in my pregnancy.

    Love you and can't wait to catch up

    ReplyDelete
  4. thinking of you!!!
    LOVE the blog design ~ gotta love sharon's talent!!!

    have a great week and put those feet up ~ you deserve it!!!

    -betsy

    ReplyDelete