pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Saturday, November 14, 2009

12 Weeks




I was 12 weeks on Friday!

I am not showing yet but can definitely feel my pants getting tighter. I think that is has to do with the fact that I am eating all the time to keep my stomach under control! I am not trying to rush things along but this nausea could not end soon enough.

I know for some people it lasts the whole pregnancy, so I am praying that it ends soon! If I am one of the lucky ones that will experience it the whole time then it is going to be a long 9 months.

I know it will all be worth it in the end!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. It was good to visit on Thursday. Sorry my voice was so awful. Look forward to it again soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog design! I love that you have a 12 week picture up. You're too cute. Best wishes with the whole nausea thing. I hear it can be pretty tough, but I have also heard that eating is the best thing for it. Isn't that funny? I just am bursting with joy for you. I can't wait to have a little baby cousin! What will I be called...? thinking, thinking...
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete