pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Nights

watermelon +
 seed spitting +
 sitting with husband by a cool fan +
 swimming pool & sand box fun =

  

a fun summer evening at the Rich household!

Here is a video I took of Jaxon while he was playing in his pool. Forgive the end where I apparently forgot how to talk:)!
It is kind of long, but shows perfectly how he acts in his little pool. He used to be much more timid of the water, but swimming lessons and a great swim teacher have helped him overcome!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. So fun to see him talking and laughing! FaceTime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful summer night. a perfect oasis in your backyard! love jaxon's laugh! so cute!
    AND
    i love to see 99 days til madelyn paige is due! you are under the 100 day mark! woo-hoo!
    xoxo,
    mini

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the video! I agree with Katie, so fun to see him talking and laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is precious!!! What a sweet little face and voice! I love his reckless abandon. :)

    ReplyDelete