pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, March 8, 2010

The end of the remodel is near....

On my way home today I was talking to Mark and he said that he had a surprise for me. He gets to stay in Fort Worth for the next two weeks. I am so pumped!!! I have spring break next week so we may go on a lunch date one day--something I love to do, but never get to do.

I pulled onto our street to see a pickup truck backing into our driveway with a big slab of granite on the back. The guy that is doing our kitchen was trying to surprise me but I got home before they were able to finish. Another fun surprise! Mark knew they were coming today but he wanted to let me see it when I got home. The guys finished about 8:30 this evening and it looks great. The pictures don't do it justice and I will do a start to finish post next week but here is a sneak peek!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment