pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, March 5, 2010

28 Weeks!


I cannot believe that we are 12 weeks away from our due date! We are so excited but I am so unsure of things right now. With our house in complete disaster, I just feel SO NOT READY. I know that it will all come together but it is hard to focus on that. The Lord has a plan and I have faith that no matter how this all goes down, He is in control.

I went to the doctor on Wednesday for my glucose test and they told me no news was good news and I didn't hear from them so hopefully I passed and will not have go do the longer test. I lost a pound (oops, not trying) but she said that everything else looks great. I start going every two weeks until the 35 week mark.

Other good news, the kitchen & laundry room floor is complete. Next week: granite, sink, back splash, fridge, dishwasher, cook top and touch ups. We will hopefully be finished with it by next Friday so that my mom and I can start restocking over spring break. We originally did not think that was going to happen due to some sink mishaps, but it arrived yesterday and all is a go!!!

And because of some wonderful and creative ideas from my friend, Cassie, we have made some huge steps on the nursery decor. I am so pumped to get started on this and look forward to sharing her creativeness!!!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Whew whooooooo!! Don't know how to spell a sound. Glad to hear the sink came in and that there is a tile floor. Can't wait to see the kitchen out of the dining room and back where it belongs. See you next week.

    Love you,
    Dede

    ReplyDelete