pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blessings of the week!

Mark came home and is here for 2 weeks!!

My sister-in-law:
I had a little scare on Tuesday night.
Last Tuesday night we were having Bible study at my house and we were watching a video when I noticed my heart was beating much faster than normal. I took my pulse and it was about 130. Not normal. I would go up really high, then go back down, then go up, then back down. I had gone walking earlier in the evening but that was 2 hours before.

Since Mark was gone I asked my sister-in-law if I could go stay at her house just in case. And she was so sweet to let me invite myself over last minute. I was so appreciative of her and her willingness to to allow me to stay there.

Everything ended up being okay (I talked to my doctor) but it surely gave me a scare.

Spring Break is here!
This was definitely the longest week of my life. I have been so looking forward to a break and could not wait for Friday to get here.

Our kitchen is finished!
There are a few minor things that will be taken care of on Tuesday but everything is finished and it is ready to be restocked. We even got to put our dining room back together. Yippee!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment