pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blessing of the week!

My parents!

In the past year or two my mom has started working with/for my dad. He is a CPA which means that this time if year is crazy busy for him and now them! This past weekend my dad spent the day with Mark helping work on a few projects while my mom and I went to Canton. On Sunday, while Mark worked in the attic, they helped me reorganize the house and put it back together (as much as we could right now).

I know that this time of year is so busy for them and Mark and I are so appreciative that they took a few days to come and help us. We enjoyed spending time with them even though we put them to work!

Thanks Mom & Dad!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment