pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Birthday!!

I decided to give myself a birthday present this year and get a new makeover on my blog!! 

I really liked my old one, but I was ready for something different and I needed to get little miss's name on it! I mean she has been here for almost a YEAR. (Crazy!!!) Anyway, I did some digging and researching and finally decided on using Beth Bradford Design. I can't remember exactly how I stumbled upon her, but I sure am glad I did. I love what she came up with. I still have a few pictures I want to add along with some other details, but I am thrilled with her design.

If only I can get back to blogging regularly:). I hope this new look will help!!

It was a fun gift to myself:). Tuesday was my actual birthday and it was a blessed day! It began by Jaxon coming into my room and wishing me happy birthday with a cake. (It was on paper, but it was cute!!)

I got to have lunch with 2 of my very best friends and their kiddos. I always love checking the mailbox, but especially on my birthday. It was loaded with birthday cards!! That evening husband took all of us to dinner at Blue Mesa--so yummy! I hadn't been in a long time, and it was so good;). I couldn't make up my mind on where to go so husband had to pick for me. He and the kids surprised me with a couple of gifts and sweet cards. We spent the rest of the evening doing a little shopping and picking up some Great American Cookies. My choice of birthday cake:)!!

It was a blessed day!

And I have some sweet friends taking me to lunch tomorrow to continue the celebration. Love them!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love the new website with the little miss added.
    Glad you had a beautiful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great! Glad you had a happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete