pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jaxon swimming lessons

Jaxon did swimming lessons again this summer, and it was the first time that they were not mommy-and-me. It was an interesting experience. Since Jaxon usually takes a while to warm up to new people, he was really quiet.


Madelyn and I watched each day from the shade.

He was by far the youngest in his class of 8. 

But he didn't give up and kept going without complaining or tears. 


While I don't feel like he came out of the lessons learning anything, I think it was good for him. She definitely took him out of his comfort zone. As a mom, it was hard to watch, but overall, I do think it was good for him. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment