pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Caught up...finally!

Jaxon is at grandparent's house for a few days, so I decided to sit at the computer for a while. I can't even remember the last time I sat here and worked or looked at the computer this long. 

I have written blogs or read blogs in so long. In fact, I think there are several blogs that I follow(ed) that have gone private and I totally missed the memo!! 

I decided I would try to play catch up. I think between yesterday and today I have gone back and written 25 blog posts that I had drafted and never finished. Seriously, I have a problem. I was determined to get caught up!

Now, we will just have to see if I can keep up. Hopefully a new blog design will keep me motivated...coming soon!!!

And just because she is cute!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment