We took a trip to the state fair when Madelyn was 9 days old. Did I mention recovery was a breeze?!?! And my mom was still here so having her and Mark there was the only reason I was willing to go. There are a lot of pictures so I am going to let them do most of the talking.
Our huge stroller!
Jaxon loved the farm experience they created for kids! It was really cute and such a fun thing for kids.
He got paid for all of his hard work and got to buy a treat at the end. He chose Cheetos!!
He wasn't a huge fan of the petting zoo part, but warmed up after a while.
My mom bought some tickets for him to be able to ride some rides. Daddy went with him on the airplane.
And the whale ride.
He DID NOT enjoy the motorcycle. So sad:(.
He loved the 4-wheeler ride (and he chose the pink one!)
And of course the train ride!
We had to get some fair food while we were there.
Husband chose fried bacon.
Jaxon continued to munch on his Cheetos.
And I got the Texas potato twisters.
Pictures with Big Tex!
He was so tired!!!
I was a little hesitant to go, but it turned out to be so fun! Thanks, mom:)

























Great fun!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome. We had a great adventure!
ReplyDelete