pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jaxon skiing

I know I am completely out of order with all these posts, but oh, well!! :)

We went to Angel Fire with my family for Christmas this year. We planned on taking Jaxon skiing so we got him bibs and boots and a coat and all the gear needed for the slopes ( and it was all second-hand, so it was affordable!) We were not sure how he was going to do so we first decided we would send him to an hour long private lesson just to see how it went. But then husband had the great idea of renting his boots and skis and taking him on a flat area before we did a private lesson.

So we started by getting him fitted for boots and skis. We got the smallest boots they had and they were still a tad big, but they worked!



Daddy putting on his boots


All ready to give it a go!


We got this harness just to be able to give him a sense of independence.

 
He went about 50 yards and said, "I all finished"

So, we didn't pursue the private lesson. He did go out again later that day with daddy and Coach (my dad). It worked out perfectly for him!

Daddy knows best!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. No! He looks so big in the last pic with all that garb on!
    Looks super fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like such a big boy. We all had such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, look at you and your blog-posting frenzy. Go, girl!
    Secondly, I LOVE Jaxon's face in that last picture - he didn't even need to say "I all finished." :)

    ReplyDelete