I thought it would be fun to carve a pumpkin with Jaxon this year. Husband was so nice to go along with it!
I found a great pattern that I knew Jaxon would like.
He was interested for about 10 minutes and then decided to go put his cars in his pumpkin:).
Husband did such a good job with the pumpkin carving!
We went outside to put a candle inside the pumpkin but it was too light for it to shine through.
Jaxon decided he wanted to run around and play outside for a while (which was great, because it wore him out!!) Daddy got Madelyn all bundled up although they didn't stay outside for long. Jaxon did con his daddy into letting him chase him and Madelyn! (Don't worry--he really didn't run)
Husband took him back outside after his bath and got a picture of Jaxon with the pumpkin.
I would say that he enjoyed the pumpkin, but the carving part was not as big of a hit. Maybe next year:)!!
















looks like a fun time at the rich house!
ReplyDelete