pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, October 26, 2012

ACU Homecoming 2012

I am not exactly sure why I let husband talk me into it, but he did. We took our 3 week old newborn to Abilene for ACU homecoming. Crazy, I think so!!! But it was a lot of fun and I am glad to say that we went. 

We started the weekend by going to the Homecoming Carnival. 





There were fireworks at the end of the carnival, but I didn't get any pictures of them. Jaxon LOVES fireworks!!!

Saturday morning we made our way to the ACU campus to watch the parade--another LOVE of Jaxon's. Madelyn enjoyed hanging out in the carrier:).



Attempt at a family picture!

After the parade we took a try for some pictures at the pumpkin patch. All I have to say is--difficult. It was SO windy and Jaxon was not up for many pictures. 

Sweet boy--trying so hard:) 


Don't be fooled--here is a shot of what it was really like;). Memories, right?!?!

So the real reason I let husband talk me into going to Abilene was so Madelyn could meet her great-grandpa, Ken! So sweet!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment