pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

22 days

She was here for 22 days and I couldn't have made it (sanely) without her. 

She cooked. 
She cleaned. 
She woke up almost every morning with Jaxon. 
She played legos. 
She read lots and lots of books.
 She ran errands. 
She did laundry. 
She did puzzles over and over.
She held.
She bathed.
She calmed.
She played and played and played. 
She did so much!!!

My mom, aka, Dede, left this morning. She was here for 22 days. She came the week before Madelyn arrived to help me finish out my doctor's appointments and get some final things ready. It was a huge blessing to have her here. I am gonna be lost without the extra help around here. 

Thank you, mom, for giving up your time to come and be here with us for so long. I know that you had a lot going on in Amarillo and will not forget the sacrifice you made to come and be such a big help around here. Thank you for the huge blessing you were (and are)! Love you.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. That momma of yours has been a blessing to many! I love her so much! Glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun spending the time with your little family. I'm glad that my boss (aka Coach) let me have time off to help. You are a great mom and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you and your precious family. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie A. (from Kimbell)October 10, 2012 at 12:32 PM

    Tara - What a wonderful tribute to your mom! And I know exactly how you feel. My mom stayed with us for 3 weeks when Emilee was born, and I cried when she finally had to leave. Going from 1 kiddo to 2 is a learning process, but it is so sweet to see them together and to know they will always have one another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. moms are the best! glad dede was able to come and help. i have a feeling might have been as blessed as you were! a win/win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (i have a feeling she might have been as blessed as you were!)

    ReplyDelete