I saw this on a blog (and now can't find where) and it is totally random, but I thought that made it fun!
I actually filled it out a couple of days ago, so if you are reading this and I haven't talked to you today, it is because it was Wednesday:).
3 things you love:
1. God
2. Husband
3. Jaxon
3 favorite foods:
(although I have many more, but nothing sounds good these days)
1. brownies
2. french fries
3. apples and peanut butter
3 places you want to visit:
1. Nova Scotia
2. Italy
3. Chicago
3 people you talked to today:
1. Katie
2. Erin
3. Husband
3 things you look forward to:
1. Playing outside weather
2. September!!
3. Date nights with husband
3 things on your bucket list:
I don't have a bucket list, but I do have a 30 by 30 list
1. give up sugar (oh, so hard)
2. fly a kite
3. riding in a hot air balloon (won't happen because they won't let prego people ride--I don't care though)
3 things done during your day:
1. Going on walks with Jaxon
2. Cooking
3. Naps!!
3 favorite restaurants:
(I could only come up with one because it all sounds yuck at the moment)
1. Chick-Fil-A (lame, I know)2.
3.
3 things you dislike:
1. people who make fun of others (especially when it is just to make themselves look better)
2. comparisons
3. when people hide things (why can't people just be open and honest-ughh)
3 ways you like to exercise:
1. walking
2. walking
3. walking
3 favorite kitchen gadgets:
1. kitchen aid
2. food saver
3. beaba baby cook
Looks like fun. I think I'll do this.
ReplyDeleteLove you.