pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, March 8, 2012

11 Weeks

It's true when they stay you start showing much earlier in your second pregnancy.
Feeling nauseous pretty much all the time. The past 2 Monday's have been my worst days. One of them I actually spent 99% of the day horizontal. Made it interesting with my busy toddler running circles around me:).

Also feel like I could sleep all day long, except for the 2 hours that I am awake in the middle of the night every night. 

But I don't care. I say, bring it on! It is a part of this amazing and miraculous journey that I am thankful to be going through right now.

post signature

4 comments: