pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

weekend fun

Jaxon ready to go to the Hall's for the evening. Mark took me on a surprise date to see the movie, Courageous. A MUST SEE!!

So I am getting my weekends mixed up. We went to see a movie the weekend before last. Below Jaxon is dressed up to go to the Hall's. Husband and I went to babysit their sweet kiddos so they could go on an anniversary date! So much fun holding their sweet newborn:).

Saturday afternoon husband and I took a painting class. It was so different then anything we normally do but we both had a lot of fun!


Jaxon playing in his bib cape.

Lots of fun playing in the rain!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. He is getting cuter everyday! He looks so old! See y'all Sunday!

    ReplyDelete