pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

this thing called pinterest

I am sure by now, most of you are familiar with pinterest. If not, here is a quick run-down of it's greatness.

It is one place online to collect grand ideas-decor, recipes, stuff for kids, funnies, fashion, etc. Click here to visit the website.

I love to look at pinterest and all of the fun ideas that people share! I try to limit myself to about 30 minutes a day, which is split up into several different times during the day. I have a bad habit of "liking" things so that I can go back and "pin" them later (which may or may not happen), but then I will sit for 10 minutes and have 100 pins. Either way, I love to browse. Here are a few of may favorites that I have "pinned" or "liked" recently!

All of the images courtesy of pinterest.
(click on the picture to take you to the original website, except the 2nd one-I cannot find the original)


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment