pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A year-end review

Let's not even speak about how long it has been since I have been on this blog and just move on!!!

I picked a few (or a lot) of photos from 2013 to showcase. Sifting through THOUSANDS takes a LONG time, but I managed to highlight some favorites!

Enjoy!











































2013 was a great year. Very hard, at times, but God carried me through and taught me a lot. So thankful for this life He has blessed me with. Excited about 2014 and the memories to be made!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. those are wonderful pictures! i like how the faces tell the stories of 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures. What wonderful memories and precious faces!

    ReplyDelete