pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, November 25, 2013

1 year photos

I am thankful for a husband willing to do take some good pictures of our kiddos on their birthdays. He is great behind the lens, but mostly patient with me as I have no clue what I want--I just want pictures:).

Here is a small shoot we did in the backyard with a giant cupcake. She wasn't a huge fan of the cake, but kind of took to the icing. Poor baby got sick the next day so maybe she wasn't feeling her best, but this giant cupcake was not that appealing to her. We got some cute pictures anyway:)!














We went to Trinity Park for some other pictures. They turned out really cute too. Some of them truly highlight her personality!!













Sweet big brother wanted his picture taken too:)




Thanks, husband!!!! 

post signature

1 comment: