Y'all thought I forgot, didn't you?!?! No way! Just busy life right now--and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Now, onto our sweet ELEVEN month old! I am in complete disbelief. Didn't I just birth her yesterday? Miss Madelyn is simply precious and pure joy to have in our lives. We cannot imagine our family without her.
Madelyn, at 11 months you:
take 2 naps a day usually 1.5 to 2 hours each
sleep 11 to 11.5 hours at night (you usually wake up a little before 7, but lay quietly in your bed until I come and pick you up)
squeal and smile big when daddy walks into the house and then
follow him around until he picks you up--it's ADORABLE!!
LOVE to watch and play with your big brother
like to take his toys and his shoes (always have a way of getting his shoes)
love to stand and squat and then stand again without holding onto anything
love to hold our hands and walk around the house
wear 6 month clothing, some 9, and a few 12
cry when I take you to the nursery at church :(
nurse 3 times a day
eat 3 meals a day and 2 snacks
are still figuring out what you like to eat--it changes from day to day
like to dance
love to read books and be read to
like to give high fives
like to give kisses to me, your daddy, and your baby doll
love to play in the dishwasher (which means empty it out just as I put items in)
wave bye bye (sometimes after the person has left)
say the words: "bye, bye" "more (muh)" "uh,oh" (there are a few more things you say consistently but are still trying to figure out what you mean when you say them)
went on your first big road trip this month and did FABULOUS!!!
are into everything and make a mess within a matter of seconds
love to go wake up Jaxon in the morning or after rest time
are such a smiley baby
put your hands up in the air when we ask you how big you are
Baby girl,
You are such a joy and a reminder of God's wonderful blessings. We love watching you each day learn new things and grow into the beautiful person God created you to be. It is so fun to watch your personality grow and as you interact with others. You and your big brother have so much fun and we pray y'all grow up to be great friends! We love you dearly and are thankful and blessed to be chosen as your parents.
Love, Momma and Daddy



















She's getting more hair! Madelyn you are so smart and so precious. I love the updates, Tara!
ReplyDeleteTwo happy little kids. Making precious memories for us all.
ReplyDeletemadelyn=sweetest girl ever! she is so precious. love her so much!!! so fun to see what all she is doing!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
mini