pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, June 13, 2013

3 year pictures and interview

Husband took Jaxon to the park and got some really cute pictures of this big 3 year old!











Several years ago husband and I came up with an interview to ask our kids every year on their birthdays. The past two years we have filled it out for Jaxon and it was so fun to hear his answers to the questions this year!

what is your favorite color...white
what is your favorite food...pancakes
what is your least favorite food...spicy
what is your favorite place to eat..."Pye-pyes" or Popeyes
what is your favorite movie...Veggie Tales
what is your favorite thing to do...play in my room
what is your favorite book...Thomas
what is the last book you read...
what is your favorite song...Thomas the Train, Awake my Soul, Beautiful Song
what is one thing you want to accomplish or learn before your next birthday...play in the water
what is your favorite sport...airplane
what is one thing you wish you could do better...do puzzle
what is something that makes you happy...a puzzle
how do you like to help others...Madelyn, because I like to play with her
what is your favorite thing to do with momma...watch movies
what is your favorite thing to do with daddy...I can read numbers with daddy
what is your favorite thing to do with your sibling...I like to tell Madelyn
what is something you have learned this year...my birthday party (I am going to insert "use the toilet!!")
what is one place you want to go...to school, around the school

Some of these answers are probably a whole lot funnier to us, but we got a kick out of listening to him answer each one. Some of them are completely not true. Some of them he thought pretty hard about before he answered. It was fun and I am so thankful husband came up with this idea to help us remember little details at each age:).

post signature

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!! He's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun to read Jaxon's answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are SO GOOD! And I loved reading all of Jaxon's answers. Absolutely precious. What a smart, handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea. It will be fun to see his answers in a few years.

    ReplyDelete