Husband, I love how you
are so willing to help out with ANYTHING around the house
make me laugh
put our family above any of your own interests
love our kids
have a servant heart
will gladly join in dance parties with Jaxon and I
Jaxon, I love how you
want to have dance parties daily
are so sweet to your friends (even when they aren't to you)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your little sister
want to read books over and over
are becoming so creative with your pretend play
are full of energy all day long
Madelyn, I love how you
smile ALL the time...seriously, you do!
love and watch your big brother
will snuggle on my chest right before I put you in your crib
squeal with delight when you are playing
giggle while watching your brother
have eyes for your momma and daddy
love our kids
have a servant heart
will gladly join in dance parties with Jaxon and I
Jaxon, I love how you
want to have dance parties daily
are so sweet to your friends (even when they aren't to you)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your little sister
want to read books over and over
are becoming so creative with your pretend play
are full of energy all day long
Madelyn, I love how you
smile ALL the time...seriously, you do!
love and watch your big brother
will snuggle on my chest right before I put you in your crib
squeal with delight when you are playing
giggle while watching your brother
have eyes for your momma and daddy
I love this!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Love your sweet family
ReplyDeletesweet post!
ReplyDelete