pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I love you because...

I have these 3 mini mailboxes sitting on our kitchen table. 

They have been there for several days now. I am pretty sure I saw this idea somewhere else (I know I didn't come up with it on my own), but I cannot remember where I saw it. Anyway, I decide that starting February 1 until February 14 we would each write each other a simple note.
I love you because....

And then read them each evening together. I thought it would be a nice way to remember the small things that we love about one another.
And if I like it enough (which I am guessing I will), I will probably make a couple of these!


post signature

1 comment: