pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 17-29

Day 17: Time
almost time for daddy to be home--our favorite time of day!

Day 18: Drink
always have my water with me

Day 19: Something I hate
cleaning muffin pans

Day 20: Handwriting
gift tag

Day 21: favorite photo of me
sorry for the blur

Day 22: where I work
mi casa-best job ever!

Day 23: my shoes

Day 24: Inside my bathroom cabinet

Day 25: Green
playing in the green turtle in the green grass

Day 26: Night
love watching these two

Day 27: Something I ate
a staple of mine these days

Day 28: Money
our almost empty change jar :)

Day 29: Something I am listening to
Jaxon and I love us some Slugs and Bugs!

March begins tomorrow!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment