pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I have seen this on 4 or 5 different blogs and I thought I would give it a try.

We are having a garage sale at the end of the month so I would like to go through and clean out my closet. I usually clean it out twice a year but I didn't last year, because I was 9 months prego. For the past few weeks it has been like looking through a whole new wardrobe. The issue that I am dealing with now is that most of my clothes are too big. I am not complaining at all, I just need to go through them a little more and find some that fit me a little better.

So I thought that this would be a great time to do the 30 for 30 challenge!

Wish me luck!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment