I saw this book a couple of weeks ago on a blog I read and just the title has been a big blessing to me. (I hope to read more than just the title soon) For now, just remembering that A Perfectly Kept House is the Sign of a Misspent Life helps me remember the important things.
It's not about making sure that my house is always kept clean. It's not about making sure that the other people that care if my house is clean or not are happy. (I try not to care about what others think) It's not about spending all my time picking up and cleaning up after Jaxon. It's not about making an impression. It's no about perfection.
It's all about this,
and this,
and this!
So I am going to try to spend a little less time apologizing for our big mess and a lot more time focusing on this little mess:)


we love y'all, messes and all!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
mini
Sounds like a GREAT plan to me. Focus on what is really important and eternal. Stuff is just stuff. I think I need that book too!
ReplyDeletedede
I just downloaded an ebook yesterday that looks really good, too: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RaisingHomemakers/~3/0dwyyBM9Kwo/
ReplyDeletethanks for a great reminder!! sounds like a book i need, too:) miss you!! maybe we can chat one day next week?!
ReplyDeletei love that last pic of Jaxon! he could win a cute baby contest! :)
ReplyDelete