pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, July 30, 2010

Miracle Blanket

And what a miracle it has been for us.

Our sweet little one loves to move and I mean ALL THE TIME. (I better start working out to keep up with him in a couple of years). He has had trouble sleeping from the beginning because of his arms. He is constantly doing something with them (mostly conducting an orchestra that we cannot hear-but I know he can:)). We tried swaddling him but he would wiggle himself out of it EVERY TIME.

We had a friend tell us about the miracle blanket so we decided to look into it. It swaddles their arms separately so they cannot wiggle themselves out. We actually call it the "baby straight jacket". It really works. We can swaddle him in it and he will not wiggle his arms out.

That's right-not his ARMS. This morning I went in to find this:




I'm telling you-moving ALL THE TIME. I do have to admit that it made me laugh out loud and that I love his perseverance.


post signature

2 comments: