pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, July 5, 2010

Great-Grandparents

We took a short road trip to Abilene July 4th weekend! It was a relaxing weekend and good to get away for a short time.

We went to see my grandparents, another set of Jaxon's great-grandparents. We spent Saturday at their house lounging around, taking naps, and eating yummy homemade food. My grandma is one of the best cooks!



Jaxon with Grandpa Audie


Grandma Marlene & Grandpa Audie

We spent the rest of the weekend at Mark's parents with them and his sister Julie. There were no fireworks in Abilene, which I was so looking forward to watching some, but we watched some amazing ones on TV and a good time was had by all.


Mini & Zu

Fun with Aunt Julie!

Here is a 4th of July picture of our little family of 3. Happy 4th!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. yah for new pictures! have I told you how cute he is?! give him a kiss from aunt katie and unkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that motion...yeah for pictures! He is a cutie! I love the pictures so I can see all the changes he is making! He is really growing and I agree with Katie...He is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun it was to have jaxon come visit! he is such a sweet baby, and it is such a joy to hold and love on him. we look foward to many more visits! xoxo mini

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoyed seeing all 3 of y'all! aunt julie had fun with jaxon too.

    ReplyDelete