pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Saturday, December 19, 2009

17 Weeks


I am starting to show but most unless you knew I was pregnant you would probably just think I was getting a big belly. The books say that the BB is about the size of the palm of my hand.

I haven't felt any movement yet, but I hear and read that it will happen soon. We go to the doctor on Wednesday for a regular check-up. Please pray that it all goes well. I hope that my doctor will also be able to give me something for this nasty cough and junk I've had. I know that it is limited on what I can take but I am miserable!!

Our appointment to find out the sex of the baby is scheduled for Friday, January 8. I am planning to play a little game with the names that we have picked out the day before!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment