Our summer officially ended tonight! And we went out with a bang!
Pizza and monster cookies:) The kids were thrilled with my choice for dinner.
"Twas the Night Before School"
Jaxon starts PreK tomorrow!!! It is so weird that he is the age of the kids I used to have in my classroom. (but so fun too!!) We plan to do a very small amount of homeschool this year too. Not much, but just a few additions to what he is already learning.
Tuesday is play day!
We start BSF Wednesday and I cannot wait!! I love the accountability, but love what God teaches me even more. I learned so much last year! A lot about myself, my faith, God, Jesus, the Bible, and so much more. I wish I hadn't waited so long to go! One of the biggest things that I heard (my first week there) that has stuck with me was something our speaker said. "Don't let those little people God has given you be an excuse for not being in the Word!" Those words hit me so hard because that is exactly the excuse I was using. I wanted something "easier/lighter" because life was so busy, but I was clearly wrong! All that to say, I am SO excited about starting back. And several of my dear friends are coming with me!!!
Jaxon has a 1 hour class he is taking each week on Wednesday afternoons. Last week was his first week--we shall see how it continues. I may write more about it once we have been a few more times. :)
Thursday is another school day for Jaxon!
And Fridays are play days!!! Our playgroup actually meets on Fridays, but it seems that has taken a turn for what it looks like. Not sure what what everyone else will be doing, but we will definitely be playing all day on Fridays!!!
We are ready for our schedule to start and get back to a routine!


Looks like some happy kids. Makes for one happy momma and daddy!
ReplyDelete