pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 1-15

I may be slacking at blogging lately (and I only hope to make it up), but I have been taking pictures!!

Day One: something beginning with "c"
lots of Halloween candy

Day Two: color
a bowl full of yummy color

Day Three: breakfast
family breakfast at "Chicka-Fil-Yay"

Day Four: TV
Sunday afternoon TV= football

Day Five: 5 o'clock
finishing up room time so we can welcome daddy home from work

Day Six: a favorite thing
Rocky Road ice cream

Day Seven: reflection
looking close, hoping to see his reflection--no such luck

Day Eight: something i do everyday
give kisses to my loves

Day Nine: small
small and smaller--I love little feet!!

Day Ten: can't/won't live without
if I can help it, I will always own a washer and dryer!

Day Eleven: night
saying "night, night" to his baby sister

Day Twelve: drink
my morning drink of choice

Day Thirteen: where I slept
no, i do not make my bed everyday!

Day Fourteen: man-made
our man-made thankful tree

Day Fifteen: in my bag
lots of burp cloths!


post signature

1 comment: